Idea: the hypothyroidism revolution
Welcome to     http:// hrevolt .az.comView Full Article
AZ AZ.COM 2016 ZORGIUM: The owner of the unique content which we abstracted has a web page that our search engine cached here. For your convenience, our search engine enhancement has rendered it script and pop-up free. Proceed from our abstracted version to the owner's website in our frame page when you have determined you have further interest. We've included a hyperlink above in blue that will take you to the original fully formatted article and sources when clicked. We've also included hyperlinks to alternatives below in blue.
AZ.COM AZ Zorgium provides endorsement free abstractions.
These following stats are for our tracking and internal use only:
SiteClicks: 72%, SegmentsViewed: 81%, Weight: 61%
ForwardChainedVisitors: 62%, LinkBacks: 68%, VerControl: 1.20
IDEA Alternates: fatliver optmove ganash arcofdream svehicle artesms matri10 doctestost pp547 sttonline whyhelies portbof turbodigi rod14day irresistv grokfit jelqingvid gonpog
IDEA Favorites: azfromnewbietomillionaireaz aztechnikbauanleitungenaz azfrauenjongleuraz azsuccessattractionformulaaz azswedishtigerguideaz az-riccardo78-az maxkravmaga azpalmreadaz fxanalyser azliverdiseasesurvivorsaz az-gravidanzamiracolo-az azcaroltoppaz azkevintsandersaz az-synd1-az
#Hypothyroidism Revolution » Feed Hypothyroidism Revolution » Comments
Feed Hypothyroidism Revolution » VSL 3 (test NO Headline) Comments Feed
alternate alternate Hypothyroidism Revolution RSS2 Feed
* The Philosophy
* Success Stories
* Get Started
Get the Entire Hypothyroidism Revolution System Today
Just Choose the Best Option for You
lock For your security, all orders are processed on a secured server.
1) Asvold BO., "Thyrotropin levels and risk of fatal coronary heart
disease: the HUNT study." Arch Intern Med. 2008 Apr 28;168(8):855-60.
2) Asvold BO., "The association between TSH within the reference range
and serum lipid concentrations in a population-based study. The HUNT
Study" Eur J Endocrinol February 1, 2007 156 181-186.
3) Baisier, W. V., "Thyroid Insufficiency. Is Thyroxine the Only
Valuable Drug?" Journal of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine.
(2001), 11, 159-166.
4) Carvalho, D. P., "Thyroid peroxidase activity is inhibited by amino
acids" Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2000
5) Fukusen N.,"Inhibition of chymase activity by phosphoglycerides."
Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 1985 Feb 15;237(1):118-23.
6) Chopra I.J., "Evidence for an inhibitor of extrathyroidal conversion
of thyroxine to 3,5,3'-triiodothyronine in sera of patients with
nonthyroidal illnesses." The journal of clinical endocrinology and
metabolism. 1985 Apr;60(4):666-72.
7) Tabachnick M., "Effect of long-chain fatty acids on the binding of
thyroxine and triiodothyronine to human thyroxine-binding globulin."
Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1986 Apr 11;881(2):292-6.
8) Wiersinga W.M., "Inhibition of nuclear T3 binding by fatty acids."
Metabolism. 1988 Oct;37(10):996-1002.
9) Rafael J. "The effect of essential fatty acid deficiency on basal
respiration and function of liver mitochondria in rats." The journal of
nutrition. 1984 Feb;114(2):255-62.
10) Fery, F., "Hormonal and metabolic changes induced by an isocaloric
isoproteinic ketogenic diet in healthy subjects." Diabetes and
Metabolism. 1982 Dec;8(4):299-305.
11) Orzechowska-Pawil/ojc, A., "The influence of thyroid hormones on
homocysteine and atherosclerotic vascular disease" Endokrynol Pol. 2005
12) Ramsden C.E., "Use of dietary linoleic acid for secondary
prevention of coronary heart disease and death: evaluation of recovered
data from the Sydney Diet Heart Study and updated meta-analysis." BMJ.
2013 Feb 4;346:e8707.
13) Shering, SG., "Thyroid disorders and breast cancer." Eur J Cancer
Prev. 1996 Dec;5(6):504-6.
14) Ratcliffe, J. G.,"Thyroid function in lung cancer" Br Med J. Jan
28, 1978; 1(6107): 210-212.
15) Turken, O.,"Breast cancer in association with thyroid disorders."
Breast Cancer Res. 2003;5(5):R110-3. Epub 2003 Jun 5.
16) Linos, A. "Does coffee consumption protect against thyroid
disease?" Acta chirurgica Scandinavica. 1989 Jun-Jul;155(6-7):317-20.
17) Petrek, J.A., "The inhibitory effect of caffeine on hormone-induced
rat breast cancer" Cancer. 1985 Oct 15;56(8):1977-81.
18) Nakanishi, N. "Effects of coffee consumption against the
development of liver dysfunction: a 4-year follow-up study of
middle-aged Japanese male office workers." Industrial Health. 2000
19) Freedman, Neal D. "Association of Coffee Drinking with Total and
Cause-Specific Mortality" New England Journal of Medicine. 2012;
20) Nauman A., "The Effect of Adrenaline Pretreatment on the In Vitro
Generation of 3,5,3'-Triiodothyronine and 3,3',5'-Triiodothyronine
(Reverse T3) in Rat Liver Preparation" Hormone and metabolic research.
21) Heyma P., "Glucocorticoids decrease in conversion of thyroxine into
3, 5, 3'-tri-iodothyronine by isolated rat renal tubules." Clin Sci
(Lond). 1982 Feb;62(2):215-20.
22) Laugero K.D., "A new perspective on glucocorticoid feedback:
relation to stress, carbohydrate feeding and feeling better." J
Neuroendocrinol. 2001 Sep;13(9):827-35.
23) Oarada M., "Fish oil diet affects on oxidative senescence of red
blood cells linked to degeneration of spleen cells in mice." Biochim
Biophys Acta. 2000 Aug 24;1487(1):1-14.
24) Herrero A., "Effect of the degree of fatty acid unsaturation of rat
heart mitochondria on their rates of H2O2 production and lipid and
protein oxidative damage." Mechanisms of ageing and development. 2001
FTC LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I changed my life using the system that I'm
sharing with you on this webpage, and the testimonials on this page are
all from real men and women that changed their lives using the same
diet-based system. However, it's important you know these results are
not typical. My story and the stories of the men and women featured on
this page are meant as a showcase of what the best, most motivated men
and women can do using the Hypothyroidism Revolution system, not as
"typical" or "average" results. You should not expect to change your
life like we did unless you follow the plan with superlative
consistency, accuracy, and dedication. The Hypothyroidism Revolution is
NOT a "miracle" cure. If that is what you're looking for, I can't help
you. But what I do provide you with on this site is a real, permanent,
and healthy way to regulate your thyroid hormone pathway to restore
proper thyroid function. In order to get results from my system, you'll
need to consistently follow the recommendations I give you. I'm not a
doctor (thankfully), and my advice is not a substitute for medical
advice. Please consult your physical before making any changes to your
* Success Stories
* Hypothyroidism Articles
* Members Login
Copyright © 2016 HypothyroidismRevolution, All Rights Reserved
Scroll to top
End of AbstractView Full Article
Find other ZORGIUM pages using AZ.COM:
Enter your search keyword(s) into the search input field of http://az.com
The zorgium specific results appear in the right hand margin.
Find other ZORGIUM pages using your favorite search engine:
Enter your search keyword(s) and the keyword "zorgium" into the search input field of http://bing.com, http://yahoo.com or http://google.com.
ZORGIUM note to content providers: If you don't want your page to appear in Zorgium's search abstraction then put an exclusion for "Zorgium" in your web server's robots.txt file.
DISCLAIMER: Zorgium is a free world-wide-web engine from AZ.COM. You may use it, but by doing so you agree that your use of other people's information discovered via our website is entirely your responsibility. Enjoy!